Video from May 13, 2021. Voters passed State Question 802 in June 2020, which expands Medicaid to include many people who previously were ineligible due to income limits on the program.
This Week's Circulars
Viola Caudill, 85, a resident of the Gowen Community passed away Thursday June 10, 2021 at home. A Graveside service will be held a 11:00 AM Monday June 14, 2021 in the Pavilion at Bache-Red Oak Cemetery. There will be a family and friends visitation on Sunday June 13, 2021 from 5:00pm to 7:…
Neil Jay Parks, Jr. of Wilburton died Wednesday June 9, 2021 in McAlester at a local nursing center. Viewing will be Noon to 6:00 p.m., Sunday, June 13, 2021 at Bishop Funeral Service and Crematory. A graveside service will be 10:00 a.m., Monday, June 14, 2021 at Veterans Colony Cemetery, Wi…
- First walls going up for Shops at McAlester project
- McAlester representatives compete at Miss Oklahoma pageant
- HS BASEBALL: McAlester tabs Justin Mullins to lead baseball program
- Multi-state marijuana trafficking ring busted in Haskell County
- Pittsburg County District Court criminal filings – June 1-4, 2021
- TO DO THIS WEEKEND: Dancing Rabbit Music Festival and more
- Dancing Rabbit expands ahead of Fullbright set Saturday
- Fields offered contract as new city attorney
- J-Beaux’s Cajun Fusion makes people say 'mmm...that's tasty'
- McAlester Community Theatre to produce 'The Little Mermaid Jr.'