As featured on
A soldier and two Pittsburg County men were arrested in connection with a homicide investiga…
This Week's Circulars
Corrina Smith-Kibart, 71, of Hartshorne, died on Sunday, September 15, 2019. Visitation will be on Thursday from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Brumley-Mills Funeral Home in Hartshorne. Funeral services are on Friday at 2 p.m. at Brumley-Mills Chapel in Hartshorne.
Otha M. Jones, 91, of Crowder, died on Monday, September 16, 2019, at McAlester Regional Health Center. The family will welcome friends at Brumley-Mills Funeral Home on Wednesday from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Funeral services will be on Thursday at 10 a.m. at Brumley-Mills Chapel in McAlester.
Tommy Scott Laster, 50, of Sapulpa, formerly of Wilburton, passed away on Thursday, September 12, 2019, at St. Johns Medical Center in Tulsa. Graveside services will be today, September 17, at 2 p.m. at Woodlawn Memorial Park Cemetery in Sand Springs. Officiating will be the Rev. Jim Reed an…
- Former student charged after threatening McAlester High School
- Sheriff: Man killed in work-related accident
- City anticipates Shops at McAlester signing
- OSBI, police search for Hartshorne man
- Judge’s order to withhold police video challenged
- MPS: "Rumored report” threat against high school under investigation
- Judge grants motion to quash fatal shooting video
- Plans proceed for roundabout near post office
- Gene Watson coming to Hartshorne Event Center
- Affidavit: Former student referenced Columbine shootings, next mass shooter