The Hartshorne Offensive Line proved once again a force to be reckoned with in the Miners’ 42-8 win over the Wilburton Diggers in Week 9.
Making room for a 373-yard ground attack against the Diggers, the OL has helped lead the way for a 6-0 district record and home field advantage in the state playoffs.
Behind Juan Castula, Michael Eaton, Kris Harjo, Jeremy Pogue, Cody Wilson and Forrest Woods, the Miners have averaged 330- rushing and 374-total yards per game, while blocking for the Class 2A leading rusher.
This Week's Circulars
Viola Caudill, 85, a resident of the Gowen Community passed away Thursday June 10, 2021 at home. A Graveside service will be held a 11:00 AM Monday June 14, 2021 in the Pavilion at Bache-Red Oak Cemetery. There will be a family and friends visitation on Sunday June 13, 2021 from 5:00pm to 7:…
Neil Jay Parks, Jr. of Wilburton died Wednesday June 9, 2021 in McAlester at a local nursing center. Viewing will be Noon to 6:00 p.m., Sunday, June 13, 2021 at Bishop Funeral Service and Crematory. A graveside service will be 10:00 a.m., Monday, June 14, 2021 at Veterans Colony Cemetery, Wi…
- First walls going up for Shops at McAlester project
- McAlester representatives compete at Miss Oklahoma pageant
- HS BASEBALL: McAlester tabs Justin Mullins to lead baseball program
- Multi-state marijuana trafficking ring busted in Haskell County
- Pittsburg County District Court criminal filings – June 1-4, 2021
- TO DO THIS WEEKEND: Dancing Rabbit Music Festival and more
- Dancing Rabbit expands ahead of Fullbright set Saturday
- Fields offered contract as new city attorney
- Voters pick Kent Davis as best McAlester defensive back ever
- J-Beaux’s Cajun Fusion makes people say 'mmm...that's tasty'