Dear Athletic Support: We were at the beach last week. My son missed a whole week’s worth of summer football workouts/camps. He was really ups…
Dear Athletic Support: My son got burned real bad in a firework accident a week or so ago. It got most of his right hand pretty good. Blisters…
Dear Athletic Support: My grandson struggles mightily with depression. I think getting him involved in organized sports might help, but he’s f…
Dear Athletic Support: We were at a travel baseball tournament this past weekend and something happened that flat out floored me.
Dear Athletic Support: I have two kids, a daughter and a son. My daughter is in high school. My son is in junior high. Both of them are athlet…
Dear Athletic Support: My son yawns before big games. Is that weird? It is to me. I really don’t like it at all. It’s like he doesn’t care abo…
Dear Athletic Support: Seems like every time I look up, college athletes are changing schools.
TAMPA, Fla. — Tom Brady’s retirement lasted 40 days.
This Week's Circulars
- GAMEDAY: McAlester defeats Del City in overtime thriller
- 5 THINGS TO KNOW: What is the history of See You at the Pole?
- AG's office assigns prosecutor to review complaint against Selman
- Clemency denied for Oklahoma death row inmate
- McAlester school board discusses drug policy changes
- GAMEDAY: 'It'll be two heavyweights': McAlester, Del City clash in battle between 5A favorites
- SMALL SCHOOL ROUNDUP: Savanna falls in shootout with Mounds
- Pittsburg County District Court criminal filings – Sept. 19-23, 2022
- Hartshorne schools test new radio system in active shooter drill
- Noah's Park mural adds to downtown art