Ludie Karr, 87, of Haileyville, passed away on Tuesday, January 21, 2020, at Walnut Grove Living Center. Family will receive friends on Thursday from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Brumley-Mills Funeral Home in McAlester. Graveside services will be at 1 p.m. on Friday, January 24, at Elmwood Cemetery P…
This Week's Circulars
John Arthur Gaustad, 94, of Wilburton, passed away on Saturday, January 18, 2020, at his home. Services will be today, January 22, at 10 a.m. at Waldrop Chapel. Burial will be at Lutie Cemetery in Wilburton. Officiating will be the Rev. Randy Waldrop. Services are under the direction of Wald…
Shela Kay Lanford, 66, of McAlester, passed away on Saturday, January 18, 2020. Funeral services are today at 2 p.m. at Apostolics of McAles-ter Church.
Martha “Pat” Linell Burger, 10 a.m., First Baptist Church of Wilburton, Jones-Harkins Funeral Home.
- Haileyville city employee charged in forgery case
- Lawmaker intolerant of lactose alternatives
- Judge declares mistrial in murder case
- Historic Orthodox Church gets fresh look
- Red Oak's Caldwell commits to Oklahoma State
- 5 THINGS TO KNOW: Annual rodeo in McAlester returns for fifth year
- Pastor wants community to 'walk together'
- Jurors hear testimony from medical examiner, mud engineer
- Lexie Lerblance: 'Making the Best Better'
- Mud program supervisor testifies in Quinton explosion trial