COVID-19 cases in Northwest Oklahoma counties were part of a 3% rise in numbers overnight in the state, as the Health Department also reported three more deaths.
This Week's Circulars
Elix Earp, 95, of Hartshorne, died on Monday, May 25, 2020, at his home. The family may schedule a memorial service at a later date.
- UPDATE: OSBI: Wilburton officer was stabbed 'several times' before fatally shooting man
- Bond reduction hearing set for McAlester couple accused of child abuse
- OHP: Man dead, two hospitalized after Jeep hits tree in Pittsburg County
- Choctaw Nation releases casino safety guidelines
- Man charged for 'Sad King' graffiti across McAlester
- Court clerk's son charged in armed robbery
- Judge sets bonds in child abuse case
- Pittsburg County District Court criminal filings — May 18 – 22, 2020
- Tentative date set for reopening of Choctaw casinos
- Two to Tango: McAlester graduating senior reflects on life with a service dog