I would like to take this opportunity to thank the staff of Happy Days Motel and to let your community know how very blessed you are to have them as part of your community. My family and I spent four days there due to Hurricane Rita.
The staff of this motel went above and beyond the call of duty. In spite of the worry and stress we were experiencing, they made our stay a joy. We all plan to come back this summer with other family members. We have told people all the way to Port Arthur how great they are.
Port Arthur, Texas
This Week's Circulars
Viola Caudill, 85, a resident of the Gowen Community passed away Thursday June 10, 2021 at home. A Graveside service will be held a 11:00 AM Monday June 14, 2021 in the Pavilion at Bache-Red Oak Cemetery. There will be a family and friends visitation on Sunday June 13, 2021 from 5:00pm to 7:…
- CRIME BRIEFS: Man charged with breaking glass onto baby
- World's largest steam locomotive to trek through McAlester
- Pittsburg County District Court criminal filings – June 7-11, 2021
- Former Aryan Brotherhood leader, mother indicted for drug ring
- 5 THINGS TO KNOW: How did Father's Day originate and how can I celebrate it Sunday?
- Street signs up for Herbert McIntosh Jr. Street
- Kiowa restaurant takes customer input for tasty menu
- HS BASEBALL: McAlester tabs Justin Mullins to lead baseball program
- James Brown's legacy continues with special shirt
- 5 THINGS TO KNOW: What is Juneteenth and what is its significance in history?