The Oklahoma Hall of Fame Class of 2020 has officially been revealed! Please join us in congratulating our 93rd Class:
• Gary Batton, Clayton
• Terry Stuart Forst, Waurika
• Francis Rooney, Tulsa
• Stephen M. Prescott, M.D., Oklahoma City
• Charles Dennis “Denny” Cresap, Afton
• Calvin J. Anthony, Stillwater
• Martha Burger, Oklahoma City
• John W. Smith, Del City
Since the Oklahoma Hall of Fame’s inception in 1927, 706 accomplished individuals have received this commendation. The names of the Hall of Fame Members, as well as interactive exhibits and portraits of these individuals are on display at the Gaylord-Pickens Museum. In addition, our Members are recognized on granite monuments in the Heritage Plaza at the Oklahoma State Fairgrounds.
As featured on
Stillwater’s Calvin Anthony has been selected for induction into the Oklahoma Hall of Fame. He joins a list of notable Oklahomans who have brought honor or distinction to the state and performed outstanding service to humanity, the State of Oklahoma and the United States in fields like agriculture, the arts, business, athletics and public service, to name a few.
John Smith has a bust in several Hall of Fames around the world, but the one he will enter this year has a little more meaning for the Oklahoma State wrestling coach.
This Week's Circulars
Elix Earp, 95, of Hartshorne, died on Monday, May 25, 2020, at his home. The family may schedule a memorial service at a later date.
- Law enforcement 'taking precautions' after McAlester named in threatening messages
- UPDATE: OSBI: Wilburton officer was stabbed 'several times' before fatally shooting man
- OHP: Man dead, two hospitalized after Jeep hits tree in Pittsburg County
- Man charged for 'Sad King' graffiti across McAlester
- Court clerk's son charged in armed robbery
- Pittsburg County District Court criminal filings — May 18 – 22, 2020
- Tentative date set for reopening of Choctaw casinos
- Bond reduction hearing set for McAlester couple accused of child abuse
- OSP inmate charged in death of cellmate
- 5 THINGS TO KNOW: How to report a fraudulent unemployment claim