PASADENA, Calif. — Among Oklahoma’s defensive issues last season was its struggle getting off the field and returning the ball to its efficient offense.
PASADENA, Calif. — Jalen Hurts walked across scorching pavement outside the Rose Bowl with his typically focused expression.
TULSA — Spencer Sanders was getting hot under the collar, and it wasn’t just because the temperature on the turf at H.A. Chapman Stadium was hitting triple digits.
TULSA – Chuba Hubbard blazed past the Tulsa defense for a long touchdown on the first offensive snap of the game, but it was far from a runaway victory early on for Oklahoma State.
This Week's Circulars
Otha M. Jones, 91, of Crowder, died on Monday, September 16, 2019, at McAlester Regional Health Center. The family will welcome friends at Brumley-Mills Funeral Home on Wednesday from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Funeral services will be on Thursday at 10 a.m. at Brumley-Mills Chapel in McAlester.
Tommy Scott Laster, 50, of Sapulpa, formerly of Wilburton, passed away on Thursday, September 12, 2019, at St. Johns Medical Center in Tulsa. Graveside services will be today, September 17, at 2 p.m. at Woodlawn Memorial Park Cemetery in Sand Springs. Officiating will be the Rev. Jim Reed an…
Pauline Faye Williams, 10 a.m., Brumley-Mills Chapel, Brumley-Mills Funeral Home of McAlester.
- Former student charged after threatening McAlester High School
- Sheriff: Man killed in work-related accident
- City anticipates Shops at McAlester signing
- Judge’s order to withhold police video challenged
- OSBI, police search for Hartshorne man
- Judge grants motion to quash fatal shooting video
- MPS: "Rumored report” threat against high school under investigation
- Plans proceed for roundabout near post office
- Gene Watson coming to Hartshorne Event Center
- Attorney: Notice never given in open records case