Oklahoma running back Trey Sermon and defensive end Kenneth Mann will miss the season with injuries, Lincoln Riley announced Monday.
Word has gotten around the Web in the past month or so that what astronomers thought might be another planet might actually be a black hole.
OU coach Lincoln Riley reminded his team of championships being won by having "defying moments in tough games and tough situations.''
OKLAHOMA CITY — Eventually, the Thunder are going to win one of these. Despite a sparkling finish, it wasn’t Sunday.
OKLAHOMA CITY — Thunder center Steven Adams had already missed two games to a bruised left knee and Sunday, against Milwaukee, would have marked his fourth straight start after missing those back-to-back outings against Portland and New Orleans.
This Week's Circulars
Stacy Standridge, 52, of Mc-Alester, passed away on Sunday, November 10, 2019, at St. Francis Hospital in Tulsa. Services will be at 10 a.m. on Thursday, November 14, at Brumley-Mills Chapel in McAlester. brumley-millsfun-eralhome.com
Genie Cox, 71, of McAlester, passed away on Monday, November 11, 2019, at her home. Funeral arrangements are pending with Brumley-Mills Funeral Home of McAlester.
- Man killed in Monday morning accident
- McAlester native named News-Capital general manager
- McAlester woman charged after hotel robbery
- Plea deal made in July murder case
- Choctaw Casino & Resort-Durant wins Casino of the Year
- City honors McAlester grad killed while serving in Afghanistan
- Pittsburg County's asphalt plant begins production
- Player of the Year: Red Oak's Chance Noah: Winning title with friends was 'amazing'
- Local veteran walks to honor friend killed in Afghanistan
- Coach of the Year: Red Oak's Trey Booth: Eagles improve on, off field in title season