Jesse Crittenden is the sports editor of The Transcript, and covers OU and high school athletics. Reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org or at @jcritt31.
Enid will face the Syracuse Stallions for Game 1 of the TBL Finals on Wednesday, July 21 in Syracuse, N.Y. and host games 2 and 3 this weekend at Stride Bank Center. Tickets go on sale on at 9 a.m. Monday, July 19, 2021.
After bouncing back from a 1-0 deficit in their series against Houston last week, the Enid Outlaws are moving on to the semifinals of The Basketball League playoffs, where they will play the San Diego Guardians in a three-game series.
HULBERT, Oklahoma – A group of ham radio operators in Northeast Oklahoma showed last weekend that when all else fails, they’ll be able to communicate with others around the world.
This Week's Circulars
Hubert Eugene (Pete) Mills, 84, of Wilburton, passed away on Wednesday, July 21, 2021 Services are Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 10 a.m. at the High Bridge Baptist Church with the burial to follow in the High Bridge Cemetery. Officiating will be Rev. Larry Mayes. Viewing will be on Monday, July …
Lahoma Shannon, 86, of McAlester, passed away Tuesday, July 20, at her home. Viewing will be Sunday from 1 to 5 p.m. at Brumley-Mills Funeral Home. Graveside funeral services will be Monday, July 26, at 10 a.m. at the Massey Cemetery near Crowder. The family asks, in lieu of flowers, memoria…
Christine Keith, 91, of McAlester, Oklahoma passed away on Tuesday, July 20, 2021 in Tulsa. The funeral service will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, July 24, 2021 at Chaney Harkins Funeral Home with Pastor Anthony Washington officiating. The burial will follow at North Town Cemetery, McAlester, …
- CRIME BRIEFS: Tribe charges two area residents
- Federal trial set for McAlester man
- McAlester board approves esports, fishing, 4-H clubs
- Hot dog stand owner relishes success
- Pittsburg County District Court criminal filings – July 12-16, 2021
- CATHEY: When the missing torch from 1959 Chicago games was found in McAlester
- Commissioners delay action on Choctaw Nation agreement
- County health officials want more people to get COVID-19 vaccination
- Settlement reached in McAlester school flood suit
- Candidates seek council seats in McAlester, Hartshorne