A suspect in multiple car thefts leads officers on a pursuit on the east side of Stillwater. Police terminated the pursuit near Prairie Road and Airport Road.
As featured on
A Stillwater man is being charged in an April hit-and-run that injured a Stillwater bicyclist, following his arrest after leading police on a high-speed pursuit earlier this week.
This Week's Circulars
Elix Earp, 95, of Hartshorne, died on Monday, May 25, 2020, at his home. The family may schedule a memorial service at a later date.
- Law enforcement 'taking precautions' after McAlester named in threatening messages
- UPDATE: OSBI: Wilburton officer was stabbed 'several times' before fatally shooting man
- OHP: Man dead, two hospitalized after Jeep hits tree in Pittsburg County
- Man charged for 'Sad King' graffiti across McAlester
- Court clerk's son charged in armed robbery
- Pittsburg County District Court criminal filings — May 18 – 22, 2020
- Tentative date set for reopening of Choctaw casinos
- Bond reduction hearing set for McAlester couple accused of child abuse
- OSP inmate charged in death of cellmate
- 5 THINGS TO KNOW: How to report a fraudulent unemployment claim