The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit ruled Monday to not grant a stay of the upcoming executions for two Oklahoma death-row inmates …
Oklahoma tribal leaders celebrated Friday when the Supreme Court of the U.S. declined to overturn the McGirt decision — while state leaders sa…
OKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma’s top health official said Wednesday the state is struggling to get access to monoclonal antibody and anti-viral treatments that are considered the most effective at preventing COVID-19 hospitalization and death against the raging omicron variant.
OKLAHOMA CITY — The head of the state’s most powerful gun lobby must be removed from his post after he made incendiary and threatening remarks aimed at politicians who don’t agree with his views, a powerful Republican state senator said.
A state lawmaker wants to allow tribes to offer sports betting for the first time in casinos in a bid to bolster public school funding and legalize a multi-million dollar underground industry.
This Week's Circulars
Julia Ann Shults, 77, Personnel assistant and Navy veteran, passed away Saturday, January 22. Visitation, Wednesday January 26, 12-7 p.m. Funeral Service - Thursday, January 27, 11 a.m. both at Johnson Funeral Home, Sperry.
Dorothy Jean Williams Boucher (Ragan), 94 of McAlester passed away Sunday, January 23, 2022, in McAlester. A funeral service will be held 1:00 p.m. Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at Choate Prairie Baptist Church with Rev. Mike Ross officiating. Burial to follow at Ulan Cemetery. Pallbearers wil…
- McAlester man charged for Sept. 2021 deadly accident
- Krebs man pleads guilty for role in July 2019 murder
- MPD officers assisting family of hospitalized officer
- Shops at McAlester working toward delivery date
- PITT 8 GIRLS: Lady Panthers take historic Pitt 8 title win
- PITT 8 GIRLS: Stuart, Pittsburg win to set Pitt 8 title matchup
- US-69 lanes shift at Comanche Ave. and South 14th St. in McAlester
- PITT 8 BOYS: Hornets take Pitt 8 crown in wire-to-wire battle with Pittsburg
- State, tribal leaders react to Supreme Court leaving McGirt ruling intact
- Family of hospitalized MPD officer 'humbled' by support
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.