OKLAHOMA CITY — A Cleveland County judge Friday slashed the state’s opioid award against Johnson & Johnson by nearly $107 million.
If you're unfamiliar with Twenty One Pilots, the Ohio duo of Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun combine pop, rock and a little bit of rap ... as well as the occasional ukulele ... into messages of hope and facing fear, as well as battling depression and thoughts of suicide.
The lessons we learned on “Sesame Street,” from Fred Rogers and at the feet of our parents and teachers, are all-too-easily dismissed when we venture beyond the safe comfort of childhood into “the real world.” And yet, there are those who hold steadfastly, in spite of all the “realities” of this world ...
A recent study warns military members, their families and veterans to be wary of scams that have fleeced almost $405 million from about 1 million people since 2012.
- Pittsburg County District Court criminal filings — Oct. 28-Nov.1, 2019
- Blind plea made in manslaughter case
- Governor brings Cabinet Tour to McAlester
- Voters in Pittsburg County shift allegiances to GOP in advance of 2020 election
- HS FOOTBALL: Buffs outrun Zebras in first round
- Plans proceed for Washington Ave. traffic roundabout project
- Man killed in Monday morning accident
- McAlester woman charged after hotel robbery
- Red Oak girl youngest to win music award
- Report: Cellmate involved in OSP inmate's death