As featured on
As of this advisory, there are 248 positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma. New counties with cases include Comanche, Craig, Lincoln, Okmulgee, Ottawa and Sequoyah counties.
This Week's Circulars
Phillip Wiley Bradley, 67, of Indianola, a longtime certified public accountant in McAles-ter, died on Sunday, March 29, 2020, at his home. No services are scheduled at this time.
Brian Keith McFarland, 55, of McAlester, died on Monday, March 30, 2020, at his home. No services are scheduled at this time.
Alva M. Fite, 84, of Harts-horne, passed away on Mon-day, March 30, 2020, at his home. Memorial services will be scheduled at a later date. Arrangements are under the direction of Brumley-Mills Funeral Home of Hartshorne.
Charlie Hazel Dawn Short, infant daughter of Ethan Cole Short and Sierra Jane Labor, went to heaven on Friday, March 27, 2020. In addition to her parents, she is survived by grandparents, Linda Short, James and Shelly Labor, and Laura Beth and Jerry Robinson, and several aunts and uncles. Sh…
- MRHC: First positive COVID-19 case confirmed in Pittsburg County
- UPDATE: Driver OK, accident under investigation
- OSDH: 2 COVID-19 cases in Pittsburg County; 1 in Latimer County
- County goes into Level 1; mobile COVID test results negative
- UPDATE: City officials: Nonessential business closure decision not easy
- Local law enforcement detail COVID-19 precautions
- Mobile COVID-19 testing held in McAlester
- No coronavirus cases monitored in southeastern Oklahoma
- Second positive case of COVID-19 confirmed in Grady County
- Sheriff: One dead after shooting in Pittsburg County