The Oklahoma House Democratic Caucus announced on Monday that David Perryman, of Chickasha, will not seek a fifth term as House District 56 state representative.
A case against a woman who was accused of stealing a dog in 2017 was dismissed for a second time Monday.
How do we want to be remembered? As a race that could never overcome its differences, doomed to fail like perhaps so many others? Or, will we remember that no matter what, there will be differences among us, and despite those differences we can work toward a common goal to achieve things we all can be proud of?
Public input is being requested from individuals willing to provide feedback by completing a brief questionnaire.
Editor’s note: This is the last installment of a 10-part series on potential breakout OU football players for 2019-2020.
This Week's Circulars
Rodney Lynn Kellogg, 57, of Pittsburg, passed away on Wednesday, July 17, 2019, at St. Francis Hospital in Tulsa. The family will welcome friends at Brumley-Mills Funeral Home for visitation on Sunday from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Funeral services will be on Monday, July 22, at 10 a.m. at Brumley-Mi…
Mark "Anson" Schoggins, 35, of McAlester, died on Wednesday, July 17, 2019. Services will be at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, July 23, at Brumley-Mills Funeral Home Chapel in McAlester. Burial will follow at Blue Cemetery.
Betty Lou Machunis passed away peacefully on the 16th of July 2019, in Oklahoma City surrounded by her family. She was 88 years old. Born on April 19, 1931, in Gowen, Betty was the middle child of Matt Sivil and Mary Genosick Sivil. Betty graduated from Hartshorne High School and attended co…
- OHP identifies suspect killed in shooting
- Officer-involved shooting being investigated
- Trooper injured; suspect killed after pursuit
- Ms. Senior Oklahoma 2019 crowned
- Police nab accused Mexican restaurant robber
- McAlester school board updates marijuana policy
- JBCC inmate back in custody
- ODOC: JBCC inmate is at-large
- Pittsburg County District Court Filings — July 8-12, 2019
- Victim identified in Bache Red Oak Cemetery homicide