This information is compiled from incident reports provided by the McAlester Police Department for the week of Oct. 9-16, 2020.
Data from previous weeks can be viewed by selecting the menu button in the top left corner and selecting the available layers.
This Week's Circulars
James "J.C." Cummins, 67, of Krebs, passed away on Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at his home. Family will receive friends on Sunday from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. at Brumley-Mills Funeral Home in McAlester. Funeral services will be 10:00 a.m. Monday, November 2, 2020 at Brumley-Mills Funeral Home Chap…
Agnes "Pat" Crimmins, 86, of McAlester, died Sunday, Oct. 25 in McAlester. The family will welcome friends for visitation at Brumley-Mills Funeral Home on Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. Graveside funeral services will be Saturday at 2:00 p.m. at Memory Gardens Memorial Park.
- Men charged in connection with castration in southeast Oklahoma
- McAlester residents upset about street barricade
- Woman charged in fatal Dec. 2019 accident
- Former Hartshorne city clerk charged
- OHP: Pittsburg County man dies in two-vehicle incident
- The 2020 McAlester News-Capital all-area fast-pitch softball team
- McAlester family grateful for community support after house fire
- ODOC ceases certain programs awarding credits
- Voter registration drastically shifts over four years
- Pittsburg County District Court criminal filings – Oct. 19-23, 2020