The Notre Dame football team used a big Kyren Williams touchdown run in the fourth quarter to hold off Purdue, 27-13, Saturday at Notre Dame Stadium. Here are some of the images from South Bend.
Toledo put a scare into Notre Dame Saturday, but the No. 8 Fighting Irish prevailed with a 32-29 win over the Rockets. It was the first home game for Notre Dame with a full crowd on hand since the end of the 2019 season.
Check out scenes from Hartshorne‘s homecoming and the Canadian at Savanna game from Friday night. Stay tuned for more coverage later tonight.
This Week's Circulars
March 6, 1949 -- September 8, 2021 Dr. Mary Hazeldine, beloved wife, sister, aunt, cousin, teacher, and friend left us peacefully to be with God on September 8, 2021, in Statesboro, Georgia. She always had a smile and kind word for everyone. She was loved by her students and helped to advanc…
Roy Clark Jr. 70, of Wilburton, OK passed away at his home on Wednesday, September 15, 2021. Services will be on Monday, September 20, 2021 at 10 a.m. Graveside Services at the Wilburton Memorial Gardens Cemetery. Officiating will be Rev. Willard Francis. Services are under the direction of …
Cathy Edmonds, 65, died September 14, 2021. Cathy was born October 20, 1955 to Winfrey and Billy Turner. She is survived by her husband Kerry Edmonds; daughter, Carrie Ann Gates, niece Tara Edwards, and great niece Macee Edwards. Cathy was preceded in death by her parents, and a sister, Caro…
Sean Lee Hall 48, passed away Saturday, September 11, 2021 at McAlester Regional Hospital. Sean was born on September 18, 1972 in McAlester, OK. Sean Lee was known by family and friends as a kind soul and spirit. He loved with a big heart and if there was a way he could help, you knew that h…
- OHP: 4 dead, one injured after car hits tree
- McAlester mayor declares State of Emergency
- President Biden’s vaccine mandate runs into opposition in Oklahoma
- McAlester man receives plea deal in federal court
- Vaccinated McAlester school employees to receive stipends
- 18 dogs living in 'filth' rescued in Pittsburg County
- OUR VIEW: What's it going to take?
- McAlester school board approves quarantine policy
- Cox resigns city council seat prompting new special election
- HS FOOTBALL: McAlester remains in top spot in latest AP poll