DERRICK JAMES | STAFF WRITER
Devin Sizemore is shown being led to a Pittsburg County Sheriff vehicle after being remanded into the custody of the Oklahoma Department of Correctons after a Pittsburg County jury found him guilty in the July 2016 death of his 21-month-old daughter, Emily.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
Peggy Grippando, 81, of Krebs, died Thursday, Feb. 13, at McAlester Regional Health Center, with her loving family at her side. A Rosary will be held on Sunday, Feb. 16, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. at Brumley-Mills Funeral Home Chapel. Mass of Christian Burial will be Monday, Feb. 17, at 11:00 a.m. at…
Peggy Grippando, 81, of Krebs, died on Thursday, Feb-ruary 13, 2020, at McAlester Regional Health Center. Funeral services are pending with Brumley-Mills Funeral Home of McAlester.
Velma June Brown, 71, of McAlester, died on Wednesday, February 12, 2020, in Tulsa. A graveside funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. on Saturday, February 15, at Bache-Red Oak Cemetery. The burial will follow at Bache-Red Oak Cemetery. Pallbearers will be Cody Spindle, Brandon Wheaton, Tim…
Fred Cook, 79, of McAlester, passed away on Monday, Feb-ruary 10, 2020, at his home. Funeral services will be at 1 p.m. on Friday, February 14, at Brumley-Mills Chapel in McAlester.
- Oxygen series focuses on McAlester abuse case
- Sheriff declares Pittsburg Co. 'Second Amendment Sanctuary'
- McAlester Radio DJ stays in kennel during pet adoption promotion
- McAlester junior excels in young modeling career
- Motion to dismiss denied in first-degree murder case
- Arguments to be heard in murder case Wednesday
- McAlester man arrested in connection with fatal shooting
- Crime briefs: Woman allegedly smoked meth with minor
- Twenty candidates on state's Super Tuesday ballot
- Eastern’s 11th Annual Sapphire Ball scholarship fundraiser set for April 4