Pittsburg County Sheriff Chris Morris, along with numerous deputies and staff members, took 12 local children and their parents to lunch Tuesday before giving each child $100 to shop for toys and gifts.
- Oklahoma Secretary of Education angers school officials with tweet called insulting, divisive
- More events booked for Expo Center
- HS BASKETBALL: Officials announce changes to Pitt 8 tournament games
- PITT 8 BOYS: Pittsburg's Cole Allen sets milestone in opening-round win over Canadian
- HS BASKETBALL: OSSAA releases Class A-B district assignments
- Inmate claims self-defense in prison death
- Dancing Rabbit Festival returning with three concert show dates
- Warrant issued for man accused of shooting at police
- PITT 8 GIRLS: Canadian pulls away late for first-round win over Kiowa
- City manager issues mask mandate for city employees, visitors
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.