As featured on
Area officials on Tuesday, March 31, announced the number of local COVID-19 cases has doubled over the past few days, and responded with an executive order that tightens restrictions on the partial lockdown and sets a curfew.
This Week's Circulars
Alexander Isham Scott, 30, of Wilburton, passed away on Wednesday, May 27, 2020, in Wilburton. Memorial services will be on Wednesday, June 3, at 2 p.m. at Boiling Springs Baptist Church in Wilburton. Arrangements are under the direction of Waldrop Funeral Home of Wilburton.
- UPDATE: Mayor: We should move toward reconciliation, away from hate
- UPDATE: OSBI: Wilburton officer was stabbed 'several times' before fatally shooting man
- OHP: Man dead, two hospitalized after Jeep hits tree in Pittsburg County
- Man charged for 'Sad King' graffiti across McAlester
- Tentative date set for reopening of Choctaw casinos
- Pittsburg County District Court criminal filings — May 18 – 22, 2020
- Court clerk's son charged in armed robbery
- Riots erupt overnight in Oklahoma City in protest of George Floyd incident
- 5 THINGS TO KNOW: How to report a fraudulent unemployment claim
- OSP inmate charged in death of cellmate