Laura L. Wilson, 81, of McAlester, passed away on Thursday, October 14th at her home. Family will receive friends on Monday from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. at Brumley-Mills Funeral Home in McAlester. Services will be 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, October 19th at the First Free Will Baptist Church in McAlest…
This Week's Circulars
Norma Jean Sullivan, 74, of McAlester, Oklahoma passed away on Wednesday, October 13, 2021 in Tulsa. The family will greet friends from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 17, 2021 the Bishop Chapel of Memories. The funeral service will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Monday, October 18, 2021 …
Lawrence Edward "Eddie" Snow, Jr., 59, of McAlester, passed away Monday, Oct. 12. Funeral services will be Monday, Oct. 18, at 2:00 p.m. at Brumley-Mills Funeral Home Chapel. Burial will follow at Tannehill Cemetery.
Joe Andrews, 86, of McAlester died Wednesday in McAlester. The family will greet friends and relatives from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Sunday at Bishop Funeral Service. Funeral service will be 10:00 am Monday at Bishop Chapel of Memories officiated by Rev. Clint Gray with military honors provide…
- UPDATE: All 4 escaped inmates back in custody at the Latimer County Jail
- UPDATE: Cherokee Nation doctor charged with murder; vigil for victim slated
- GAMEDAY: Buffs undefeated after dominant win at Coweta
- Ceremony offers resting place for 23 unclaimed remains
- New mural honors 10 MPS 'Trailblazers'
- HS FOOTBALL: McAlester ranked second in latest AP poll
- Pittsburg County District Court criminal filings – Oct. 4-8, 2021
- Toni Ervin resigns from assistant city manager's post
- Quinton board accepts police chief's resignation in settlement agreement
- TO DO THIS WEEKEND: Fall Festival, Pride in the Park, Murder Mystery, and more