McAlester Public Schools and Eastern Oklahoma State College require protective face coverings and the McAlester City Council is considering a similar ordinance Thursday. Click here to vote in our online poll asking: Do you think wearing protective face coverings in public should be mandated?
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
Charles "Pete" Swaffard, passed away on Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at his home. A graveside funeral service will be held on Saturday, October 24, 2020 at Noon at Damon Cemetery, Damon Valley Community, Oklahoma with Rev. Jay Caudill officiating. The Choctaw Color Guard will provide military…
- Men charged in connection with castration in southeast Oklahoma
- Two men arrested on medical battery, maiming, other complaints
- OHP: Pittsburg County man dies in two-vehicle incident
- Group working on petition to recall McAlester mayor
- 5 THINGS TO KNOW: Halloween trick-or-treating festivities set in McAlester
- COMMUNITY BUSINESS: The Blaze’n Glory Bar and Grill brings 'bonafide good food'
- 'Every day was a good memory': Hartshorne man retires after 57 years at Jones Academy
- Native American status hearing set in murder case
- City looks at marketing plan for buildings
- Voter registration drastically shifts over four years