McALESTER — A lawsuit was filed today against Narconon Arrowhead by a man who suffered from the same disease as a woman who was found dead at the facility earlier this year.
- Local News
McAlester man facing rape charges has hearing date set
A preliminary hearing date has been set for a man who is facing charges of rape in the first degree (victim under age 14) and sodomy, victim under the age of 16.
- County to decide on liquor sales
- Election set to decide Sunday sales of liquor by the drink
- McAlester man facing rape charges has hearing date set
- Local Sports
Local duo wins night-fishing tournament
Overcoming an injury makes a victory all the sweeter, and local fishermen Larry Owens and Lester Wray got to experience that at a July 12 night-fishing tournament at Lake Eufaula.
- Two McAlester Sluggers head to Florida
- Locals bowl for charity
- Savanna physicals and football camp upcoming
- Lady Miners come back against Cowgirls
- Local duo wins night-fishing tournament
- State news