- Local News
Paid lunch prices, payment options
- Does your student qualify for free or reduced lunches?
- Highway construction expected to last for most of next year
- Paid lunch prices, payment options
- Local Sports
Southern Miss. senior and former McAlester High School golfer Casey Fernandez competes at the Fighting Irish Gridiron Classic at the University of Notre Dame in Indiana in September. Fernandez made it to the semifinals of the Oklahoma Golf Association’s State Amateur Championship on Wednesday in Owasso.
Ex-Buff Fernandez reaches golf semifinal
Casey Fernandez, a senior at the University of Southern Mississippi and former golfer for the McAlester Buffaloes, made it all the way to the Oklahoma Golf Association’s State Amateur Championship semifinals before losing to Tulsa-Jenks golfer Preston Crawford on Wednesday at The Patriot Golf Course in Owasso.
- Thomas key to McAlester disc golf growth
- Ramsey wins Eagle Hill tourney
- Williams looks back on Hartshorne coaching era
- Kiowa’s Doyle signs with St. Gregory's University
- Ex-Buff Fernandez reaches golf semifinal
This kitten, blind in one eye, is available for adoption at Renegar Animal Hospital, 1550 S. Main St. For more information on this and other animals available for adoption call 918-423-1960 or visit www.renegaranimalhospital.com.
- State news
Affordable Care Act 80/20 rule will provide health insurance refunds to many Oklahomans
According to Alex Kotran, spokesman for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Oklahoma residents will get $6.7 million in refunds from health insurance companies this summer.
- August muddy: Enid Mud Volleyball Tournament to raise money for Miracle League
- The small town of Ames opens ‘special’ splash pad
- Affordable Care Act 80/20 rule will provide health insurance refunds to many Oklahomans