• “Wild Bill’s” free support group, 6 until 8 p.m., 306 E. Seneca Ave., McAlester. Call 429-1051.
• Al-Anon; 7-8 p.m.; non-denominational meetings; Trinity Lutheran Community Center, Krebs (just east of U.S. 69 cloverleaf); 423-3829.
• International Order of Odd Fellows, Lodge 388; 8 p.m. 326 1/2 E. Choctaw Ave.
• Krebs Historical Museum; 10 a.m. to noon; 1 to 5 p.m.
• Weight Watchers; 12:00 and 5:30; Weigh-in starts 30 minutes before meeting; All Saints Episcopal Church, 325 E. Washington.
• Prime Timers of First Baptist Church; 11:30 a.m.; First Baptist Church fellowship hall. Monthly meeting.
• McAlester Downtown Merchants’ Association; 1 p.m. The Meeting Place.
• Pittsburg Genealogical and Historical Society; 7 p.m. meeting; 113 E. Carl Albert Pkwy.
• Blue Star Mothers of Pittsburg County, Box 123, McAlester, OK 74501; 918-420-5041; Meets first Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at Second Street and Choctaw Avenue underneath Off the Rack.; Usually pack boxes after meeting about 7 p.m.
First and Third Tuesday
• Friends of the Library; noon; McAlester Public Library; lunch provided along with a short program. Donations accepted.
• American Legion Auxiliary 250; 6 p.m.; Ridgecrest Community Center.
• Mother Assembly No. 1, Order of Rainbow for Girls; 7 p.m.; Scottish Rite Masonic Center.
• McAlester Area Woodcarvers Club; 7 p.m.; Kiamichi Technology Center.
• Shady Grove Volunteer Fire Department; 7 p.m.; Shady Grove Volunteer Fire Department Building.
Second and Fourth Tuesday
• Noon Business and Professional Women; noon; Southeast Oklahoma Chapter of the American Red Cross office, Second Street and Adams Avenue.
• McAlester Business and Professional Women meeting; 6 p.m., Green Gate Cafe.
• DeMolay meeting, 7 p.m. Scottish Rite Building.
• Rebuilders Support Group; 7 p.m. Victory Park Baptist Church.
• Knights of Columbus; after 7 p.m. Mass; St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church.
• National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association Chapter 577; 1:30 p.m.; seniors' meeting room, J.I. Stipe Center, 801 N. Ninth St.
• LeLeche League meets each third Tuesday of the month at 6 p.m. at the McAlester Public Library.