- State news
- Pianist to perform with Enid Symphony April 5-6
Enid 4th-graders headed to NYC
Prairie View news program one of 4 national finalists
- Organizers hope persuade legislators to reverse years of cuts to the state’s schools
- MANY OF STATE'S LOWEST-PERFORMING STUDENTS ARE NOT IMPROVING
- Hillary Clinton Helps Launch 'Talking Is Teaching' Campaign
Talking quakes: Grant County residents speculate on the causes
Five earthquakes rattled the area between Saturday and Monday, according to U.S. Geological Survey.
Wind $$$: More than $1 billion from industry
The study found the state’s 26 operational wind farms added more than 1,600 full-time jobs to Oklahoma’s economy. They pay more than $22 million per year in royalties to landowners.
- Visiting schools in 77 counties: Democrat state superintendent candidate Holmes stops in Enid
- Lawmaker Enns will seek re-election
Authorities searching for Ada man
Authorities from several agencies continue to search for a 38-year-old Ada man missing since March 10.
“The Pontotoc County Sheriff’s Office, Ada Police Department, along with assistance from the Chickasaw Nation Lighthorse Police Department are currently attempting to determine the location of missing person, Charles Dewayne Manuel,” Sheriff John Christian said Wednesday. “Manuel left his grandparent’s home in Ada on March 10 and the family had no contact with him since that time. Manuel was officially reported missing on March 17.”
- More State news Headlines