- Couple charged in connection with $1,200 missing
Pittsburg County Court Logs July 3-10
This is part of what is going on at your Pittsburg County Courthouse
Woman accused of forging check from Pittsburg County District Attorney's office
A woman is accused of forging a check that she recieved from the district attorney
- Two charged for alleged child abuse
With the second half of 2014 now under way, the combined number of felony, misdemeanor and traffic cases filed in Pittsburg County District Court is morethan 2,800 numbered cases.
- Law enforcement seek information in furniture case
- Found Wallet Missing $1,200
- Court Logs June 30-July 2
Remains found near Red Oak identified as those of missing Eufaula family
Skeletal remains found last November in a remote area of Latimer County have now been positively identified as those of a missing Eufaula family.
Brown allegedly burns house to ground
A McAlester man was charged Wednesday for allegedly burning down a house in which his aunt lived.
- More Police/Courts Headlines