- Court Logs June 30-July 2
Remains found near Red Oak identified as those of missing Eufaula family
Skeletal remains found last November in a remote area of Latimer County have now been positively identified as those of a missing Eufaula family.
Brown allegedly burns house to ground
A McAlester man was charged Wednesday for allegedly burning down a house in which his aunt lived.
Kinta man charged with kidnapping
A Kinta man caught the attention of a Quinton police officer Monday after allegedly speeding through an EZ- Mart gas station parking lot.
- Parking lot bust ends with four being charged
- Man 'charged' for allegedly stealing batteries
- Brush Hog Botches Hiding Place
- Arrest made on initial complaint of first degree rape of a child under 14
Smart car complies to parking law
Believe it or not, this is legal.
Judge orders competency examination
A man who was charged on June 2 with assault with a dangerous weapon and burglary in the first degree, along with misdemeanor peeping tom and assault and battery, will undergo a competency test.
- More Police/Courts Headlines