With the second half of 2014 now under way, the combined number of felony, misdemeanor and traffic cases filed in Pittsburg County District Court is morethan 2,800 numbered cases.
- Law enforcement seek information in furniture case
- Found Wallet Missing $1,200
- Court Logs June 30-July 2
Remains found near Red Oak identified as those of missing Eufaula family
Skeletal remains found last November in a remote area of Latimer County have now been positively identified as those of a missing Eufaula family.
Brown allegedly burns house to ground
A McAlester man was charged Wednesday for allegedly burning down a house in which his aunt lived.
Kinta man charged with kidnapping
A Kinta man caught the attention of a Quinton police officer Monday after allegedly speeding through an EZ- Mart gas station parking lot.
- Parking lot bust ends with four being charged
- Man 'charged' for allegedly stealing batteries
- Brush Hog Botches Hiding Place
- More Police/Courts Headlines
- Cases counted