McALESTER — After a new home buyer showed PIttsburg County Clerk Janice Barker a letter offering a copy of his grant deed for $84, Barker said she wants residents to know that the clerks office will do the same thing for just $1.
- Kiowa Couple charged in stolen vehicle case
- 62-year-old charged with intent to distribute
Man charged with burglary
A man who had a sentenced deferred for three years for larceny of an automobile in May was charged Friday with burglary in the second degree, and misdemeanors of unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and public intoxication.
McAlester man facing rape charges has hearing date set
A preliminary hearing date has been set for a man who is facing charges of rape in the first degree (victim under age 14) and sodomy, victim under the age of 16.
- This week's court logs
- Man accused of rape of minor has preliminary hearing date set
- Man charged for allegedly assaulting minor
- Pittsburg County District Court Commitments
Man allegedly assaults another with stick
A convicted felon was charged Friday with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon along with misdemeanor public intoxication.
- $10,000 worth of jewelry missing
- More Police/Courts Headlines