McALESTER — County commissioners will make a final decision on whether or not to close an old county road that leads to a fishing hole next week, according to District 18, First District Attorney Richard Hull.
- Man charged for allegedly assaulting minor
- Pittsburg County District Court Commitments
Man allegedly assaults another with stick
A convicted felon was charged Friday with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon along with misdemeanor public intoxication.
- $10,000 worth of jewelry missing
- Convicted Felon faces eight additional felony charges
- CRIME WATCH: Pistol, baby bag allegedly stolen from vehicle
- Couple charged in connection with $1,200 missing
Pittsburg County Court Logs July 3-10
This is part of what is going on at your Pittsburg County Courthouse
Woman accused of forging check from Pittsburg County District Attorney's office
A woman is accused of forging a check that she recieved from the district attorney
- Two charged for alleged child abuse
- More Police/Courts Headlines