McALESTER — A young woman died from an accidental overdose at Narconon Arrowhead according to the toxicological report released today by Office of Chief Medical Examiner in Oklahoma City.
- Kiowa Couple charged in stolen vehicle case
- 62-year-old charged with intent to distribute
Man charged with burglary
A man who had a sentenced deferred for three years for larceny of an automobile in May was charged Friday with burglary in the second degree, and misdemeanors of unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and public intoxication.
McAlester man facing rape charges has hearing date set
A preliminary hearing date has been set for a man who is facing charges of rape in the first degree (victim under age 14) and sodomy, victim under the age of 16.
- This week's court logs
- Man accused of rape of minor has preliminary hearing date set
- Man charged for allegedly assaulting minor
- Pittsburg County District Court Commitments
Man allegedly assaults another with stick
A convicted felon was charged Friday with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon along with misdemeanor public intoxication.
- $10,000 worth of jewelry missing
- More Police/Courts Headlines