McALESTER — The parents of a patient found dead at Narconon Arrowhead this summer have filed a lawsuit against the facility and its medical director alleging “Narconon’s actions were grossly negligent, willful, wanton and reckless resulting in the suffering and death of Stacy Murphy, the plaintiff’s daughter.”The suit also alleges Narconon and ABLE acted together in concert to “tortuously operate a dangerous, unsafe an unsupervised drug and alcohol rehabilitation program.”Narconon Arrowhead is a nonprofit drug and alcohol rehabilitation center at Canadian which has been the center of an ongoing investigation after the deaths of four patients. Three of the deaths occurred at the facility in the last year.
Lawsuit: "Narconon operates a dangerous, unsafe and unsupervised drug and alcohol rehabilitation program.”
- Man charged for allegedly assaulting minor
- Pittsburg County District Court Commitments
Man allegedly assaults another with stick
A convicted felon was charged Friday with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon along with misdemeanor public intoxication.
- $10,000 worth of jewelry missing
- Convicted Felon faces eight additional felony charges
- CRIME WATCH: Pistol, baby bag allegedly stolen from vehicle
- Couple charged in connection with $1,200 missing
Pittsburg County Court Logs July 3-10
This is part of what is going on at your Pittsburg County Courthouse
Woman accused of forging check from Pittsburg County District Attorney's office
A woman is accused of forging a check that she recieved from the district attorney
- Two charged for alleged child abuse
- More Police/Courts Headlines