After 850 days in the hospital, two-year old Adalynn Willett of Abilene, Texas is going home.
According to WFAA.com , the toddler, born with her liver and intestines outside her body, has gone through 28 surgeries to correct a number of issues.
Willett has survived numerous complications, including her heart stopping twice.
Two years and three months after her birth, she's going home, something her parents never thought would happen.
- McAlester Video
- Video About the Pet of the Week Project
- Video Civil Rights 50th Anniversary
- Video 2014 Jr. Sunbelt
- Video New Krebs Police Department
- Video Mullin Town Hall Meeting
- Video AFD Banquet
- Video 2014 Armed Forces Banquet
- Video OSP Reaction
- Video New Chadick Park Playground
- Video PCLL Egg Hunt
- More McAlester Video Headlines