McALESTER — The Pitt 8 Conference baseball tournament will run Monday and Tuesday in Canadian and Crowder. The Pitt 8’s name comes from the eight schools who typically compete in it, but with Pittsburg unable to field a baseball team this spring, top-seed Stuart has received an automatic bye into the semifinals.
Stuart is the defending tournament and conference champion.
Stuart will play the winner of Canadian-Savanna, the loser of which will earn an automatic bye into the consolation championship Tuesday.
• Canadian vs. Savanna, 12 p.m., at Canadian
• Haileyville vs. Kiowa, 12 p.m., at Crowder
• Crowder vs. Indianola, 2 p.m., at Crowder
• Semifinal 1, Stuart vs. Canadian/Savanna winner, 2 p.m., at Canadian
• Semifinal 2, Crowder/Indianola vs. Haileyville/Kiowa, 4 p.m., at Crowder
• Consolation semifinal, Crowder/Indianola vs. Haileyville/Kiowa, 4 p.m., at Canadian
• Consolation championship, 12 p.m., at Crowder
• Third-place game, 2 p.m., at Crowder
• Championship, 4 p.m. at Crowder
Contact Matt Goisman at email@example.com.