From submitted reports
Crowder school starts August 8 and it’s time for enrollment.
The dates and times for enrollment are as follows;
• Seniors — July 30 —8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
• Juniors— July 30 — 12:30 to 3 p.m.
• Sophomores — July 31— 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
• Freshman— July 31 — 12:30 to 3 p.m.
Students unable to enroll during these dates can to enroll any weekday after July 31 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
A physical is required for students participating in athletics.
The school will not provide the physicals. Each student partipating in athletices will need to have a physical form completed and signed by physician before they will be allowed to practice or participate in any sport.
Forms are available at www.ossaa.com or in the high school office.
• Eighth grade —July 30 — 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
• Seventh grade —July 30 —12:30 to 3 p.m.
All new elementary students need to contact the elementary office at 918-334-3205.
All students that have pre-enrolled will receive a letter in the mail.
Crowder School is at Bond Street and E Street, Crowder.
For more information call 918-334-3203.